Looking for a 65 66 Fastback GT Kode

• Hi there

My name is Tony and i am a new member of the website....from Sydney Australia....

If anyone can help i am looking for a numbers matching clean 65 or 66 GT K code Fastback to buy....

If anyone knows of anyone that is selling or considering selling please let me know

Regards

Tony

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi there

My name is Tony and i am a new member of the website....from Sydney Australia....

If anyone can help i am looking for a numbers matching clean 65 or 66 GT K code Fastback to buy....

If anyone knows of anyone that is selling or considering selling please let me know

Regards

by an expertTony

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

G'day Tony.

Welcome along. You've definitely found the best site. I bought a 65 GT K Fastback through this site about a month ago. At the moment it's sitting in California waiting to get on a ship. You will get the best info on any car you're looking for here and also find out which ones to stay away from as the members here have an incredible knowledge depth. A couple of good sites to look at are Hemmings Classifieds and Collector Car Trader Online. Volo Auto Museum gets some nice ones but you will be paying a premium. The best thing to do is if you find one on a site, post it here and get the feedback from the members. Some people are very kind and actually go see the car if they are close to it. The best advice I can give is make sure you get the car inspected by an expert before you buy it and also be patient, it took me 2 years of really looking before I found exactly what I wanted.

Good luck mate.

King regards,

René

• hi tony i have a 65 fastback k code 2+2 for sale and i live in adelaide south australia if your interested email me divwhite@senet.com.au for more info

Warranty Number: 5R09K182882

Year: 5 1965

Plant: R San Jose, CA

Body Series: 09 2+2 Fastback

Engine: K 289 4v V8 HiPo

Unit: 182882 182882

• hi, chuck , i'm looking your car on volomuseum,specially the fbk 65,it's look in very good condition, is there any problem's with this car.i just sold my a code fbk 65, and have the fund ready, but want a clean, unrusty,and near fully restored k code.if your's is like this email me to sophie.pesla@wanadoo.fr, for more information, or i can contact directly volomuseum?

do you think if they can send the car to europe?

regards jean renaud.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!