Richard Porter and his K Code Mustang Fastback

• Thanks Brant. The article was published some years ago. I'm still driving it to national shows and having a ball doing so. Their is no sound like the sound of a flat tappet solid lifter motor as it revs. Let it rip.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks Brant. The article was published some years ago. I'm still driving it to national shows and having a ball doing so. Their is no sound like the sound of a flat tappet solid lifter motor as it revs. Let it rip.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Heck, they have it dated May 5, 2011. I guess they are trying to get some more "mileage" out of it. Oh well, I liked it, and it is the first time I saw it.

• Brant you were correct. My car was published in the May 6,2011 Washington Times. Thanks for the heads up. A Mustang club member gave me a copy today at our local car show. Thanks for the info.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!