HoofPrints in Sands Mustang show

• It was nice to see Merv and Richard in Virginia Beach. Lots of nice cars and more Boss 429's than I had seen in a very long time. Hats off to Dan Trapp for driving his K code coupe from Columbus to the show. That is a real Mustanger!!!! See everyone at the Biltmore.

• I was going to try & come up from Florida to the show, I took a look at the area where the show was held and knew it would be very hot in a mall parking lot with the only offer of cooling down would be going into a store in the mall and about 1200 miles I deceided to not attend.

I am originally from Maryland and thought I might visit some old friends while in the area-I don't know much about VA beach but hearing simply that "VA Beach" and a show titled "Hoofprints in the sand" one would think the show was located a bit closer to a nicer setting (on the beach)I'm sure I missed a GREAT Mustang show though.

• I had a blast clickity-clackin' the near 600 miles! I can't say the same for my better half.The trip really tested our marriage bonds for sure with no A/C and that stiff GT suspension! It was a great show and the area was fun to visit.It is always good to see Mustangs and Mustang lovers gathered together doing what we love to do.It was nice to see Marv, Richard, HipoHerb and the gang. Why don't we do it again Labor Day weekend in Asheville NC ?!PS I think it's funny a guy in Florida is worried about a bit of warm weather. Get out and enjoy your car, it's summer in the USA !!

see Ya,

Dan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!