67 K Block VINs

• I know there are few 67s out there with replacement blocks due to hard living. Anyone here have a later production car after about Feb. 67 with a known original engine with no VIN stamp on the block? I am trying to gather data to determine if this is a common occurrence. Thanks.

• I have a Jan.67 K block with the VIN stamped.

Good luck with your research. There is a similar discussion on the SAAC registry about the later numbered 67 350's. The early cars have VIN's an the later dont.

• Yep, I'm part of that discussion with my Shelby. I also have my 65 K fastback registered here. This seemed like another good place to get feedback on the issue. Thanks for your response.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> I have a Jan.67 K block with the VIN stamped.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

jdeboss302,

Where did you find the VIN stamping on your Jan '67 block? Same place as on the '65's and 66's?

Tom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!