Ford FSeries SuperDuty Diesel Trucks

• Have a 2000 = great trucks - much better and less issues that the newer one. If its been taken care of it will service you well for a long time. Like anything there have been some issues but they are allot smaller IMHO that what followed

This is my second one - didn't go with the duallies this time, Custom badging, ram air (68 Shelby style) hood, induction, trans and gauge kits. Haven't chipped it yet

• Jeff, Yours sounds like a GREAT truck!! I love my 7.3!!

BEST TUNER for them is the "DP" Diablo Preditor-I think they are called....check in with the guys over at the site I mentioned.....I haven't chipped mine yet either, but I've added a coolant filter system, and a HPX line, done a water pump, and basic maintenance-my LATE '99 has only 87k original miles.....this is what I pull my trailer that I haul the Mustang with....

• My '05 is a crewcab 4x4 automatic and I have had no prob;ems. It is primarily used to pull a large horse trailer, stock trailer, and car trailer. It pulls just fine. The early 6.0's were problematic. As with any diesel its critical to stay on top of the maintenance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!