Looking for my Kar

• Hi all - It's been awhile. I am trying to locat the K Code Fastback GT that I sold two years ago. VIN is 6F09K161501. It's ivy green with a ton of options (console, rally pac, pony inteior). It was pretty well restored when I sold it. I can't seem to find the paperwork and the I can't for the life of me remember the guys name. I think he was in Washington State (Vancouver?). Anyway, the original owner's daughter contacted me. The original owner is still with us and I would love to gather more history on the kar and pass it on to the new owner. The registry says that the kar was last noted in Kentucky, but I don't think that is right unless the guy I sold it to sold it to someone else. I was supposed to have first dibs on buying it back, but you know how that goes. Anyway, I would appreciate any help you may have to give.

Thanks,

John

• John,

I believe I know of the kar you are talking about. I got in touch with a hipo guy in Bowling Green, KY while searching for my kar. Saw his kar once, ivy green, lots of options, and he purchased it from a guy in the northwest. He is on here, his screen name is smsbgky and his name is Steve. Hope this helps.

Jonathan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!