New Member-Original 66 K-coupe

• Welcome to the group. I have a passion for my original 64.5 mustang that I had in 1965, and finally found and repurchased it in 1982. It,s under went 2 restorations. One in 83 then my kids started driving it (2 teenage sons) so it really went down hard and fast. Until I had it totally restored in 2001. It's now my baby sitting in the garage next to my unfinished 65 Kcode fastback.

I hope you find yours and enjoy it as much as I do mine.

Jeff

• I'm getting ready to post some pictures of it, I have some pictures of the engine bay before it was cleaned up and after that I have to scan in. Some items may be considered as incorrect but since its the way it was when new they've been left alone. The engine bay was used an example of a Hipo in a Mustang Monthly article after it was cleaned up.

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/howto/173_0308…s/photo_12.html

the photos were taken around 1986 for a feature on the car that never ran and must be in the archives.

I also have pictures of the engine and internals when it was removed to replace the original clutch and timing chain @ 113,000 miles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!