Help find this K-Code Fastback!

• Trying to track down my dad's Mustang he owned in the mid-'70s. 1965 Mustang Fastback K-Code 4spd, supposedly the car was an early car, originally dark green with a standard tan interior and Rally Pack. Last seen painted red in Connecticut. Here's where it gets difficult though, who ever took down the vin on the old registartion I have left one digit out. All I have is "5F09K30643". I tried every combo on the HiPoMustang Exchange registry. Any ideas or input, it sure would be great to track it down again. Thanks,

-Dean

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Trying to track down my dad's Mustang he owned in the mid-'70s. 1965 Mustang Fastback K-Code 4spd, supposedly the car was an early car, originally dark green with a standard tan interior and Rally Pack. Last seen painted red in Connecticut. Here's where it gets difficult though, who ever took down the vin on the old registartion I have left one digit out. All I have is "5F09K30643". I tried every combo on the HiPoMustang Exchange registry. Any ideas or input, it sure would be great to track it down again. Thanks,

-Dean

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

maybe 5F09K306643

although I think that car's got a red interior

Edited by - 65K09 on 12/22/2008 21:45:52

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!