Mustan Club of Ohio

• I attended the Mustang Club of Ohio and MCA National show this weekend. I want to commend the host club for a great job. I know it wasn't easy but my hats off to you. I drove my wifes convertible over a thousand miles round trip to attend and I'd do it again. The shows are about people and cars. (in that order)

• I saw both cars. The coupe is owened by Nates Mom and the convertible belongs to Nate. Both cars look real good. I didn't look at the bottom of either one but what I did see was impressive.

• Richard: If you had looked under either car you would have been equally impressed!! Nate & his Dad & staff do a real great job!!

They are currently doing my '65 "K" convertible, its almost ready for paint, and I will be traveling from Florida to his place in Ohio to take my engine and transmission & rear end up to be reunited with the car over the July 4th weekend.

• Just got back from taking the engine, trans, rear end and parts up to Nate & company, Boy, was I ever impressed with the work that I finally was able to see in person!!! their workmanship is impeckable!!(sp) and I had asked for a high gloss mirror gloss finish and thats exactly what I got!! (I asked for no "factory" orange peel-its MY car!)I would highly recomend these guys to anyone needing a restoration done without reservation!!!!

• Thank You All for the kind words on the Buckeye Mustang National 2008! It was a labor of love and we had a blast hosting the 1st ever MCA National event in Central Ohio. It was great seeing some old friends and making a few new ones as well! I know I'll catch up with some of you on the trail this summer. You folks help make the hobby so much fun to be involved with. Thanks for coming to our show!

Dan

pres. MCO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!