1966 S2MS COBRA GT350 Intake "A" - PRICE REDUCED

• I collaged photos together so that the thread remains reasonably organized, not flooded with a ton of photos (I am aware though I have a lot of photos posted already).
    I have created 3 separate listings/posts for the 3 intakes labeled and pics annotated "A", "B", and "C".

Would definitely be willing to meet semi locally to the Seattle area (Bellingham and Portland Oregon are about as far as I would like to travel).

Intake “A” – Hands down the nicest intake of the three.

Intake has VERY, very little corrosion overall. Stamped OECO on the underside post, heat shield not dented up. No stripped threads, no heli-coils installed, no modifications made.

The A on the COBRA plate appears to be very slightly clipped / angled? Not as drastic as intake “C” I have for sale. If someone more knowledgeable could confirm that this is a clipped A and not a non-clipped A intake I would greatly appreciate it. Clipped / angled A
    Version 66.3 from Dave’s SAAC Forum 66 Shelby Intake Chart: Front runner firing order, angled A, OECO stamp.

Asking $1,700 $1,550 plus shipping.

• Snydly289 May 6, 2023 at 9:46 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “1966 S2MS COBRA GT350 Intake "A"” to “1966 S2MS COBRA GT350 Intake "A" - PRICE REDUCED”.
  • price reduced

65 K Code Fastback - 5F09K3253XX, Oct. '64, Vintage Burg, Rally Pac, Original Arvinode Exhaust car, lots of '64 items on the car from the factory.

66 A Code GT Coupe - 4 speed, bench seat, P/S, A/C, Rally Pac, 8 track

66 A Code Fastback -Built 302, Real 66 S2MS Intake, WC T-5, 4-wheel Wilwoods, locking 9"

66 T Code Coupe

Jan 65 T Code fastback

07 Shelby GT (Vortech Supercharged)

63 406 Tri-Power 4-speed Galaxie

• Beautiful manifold. Good luck with the sale. I have one very similar to your A intake but the plenum has been machined…seemingly to allow for cross flow. Anyways, just curious, how/why did you end up with three great 9424s?!?

• Beautiful manifold. Good luck with the sale. I have one very similar to your A intake but the plenum has been machined…seemingly to allow for cross flow. Anyways, just curious, how/why did you end up with three great 9424s?!?

I attained these intakes over time, right place at a swap meet, traded this and that for one of them etc. Just something I like to collect and eventually let go. I have 4 other intakes separate from these 3 listed, all different variations of the over-the-counter intake. I also have a 4th real 66 gt350 cobra intake, but it was heavily modified by the previous owner its purely a wall hanger at this point.

65 K Code Fastback - 5F09K3253XX, Oct. '64, Vintage Burg, Rally Pac, Original Arvinode Exhaust car, lots of '64 items on the car from the factory.

66 A Code GT Coupe - 4 speed, bench seat, P/S, A/C, Rally Pac, 8 track

66 A Code Fastback -Built 302, Real 66 S2MS Intake, WC T-5, 4-wheel Wilwoods, locking 9"

66 T Code Coupe

Jan 65 T Code fastback

07 Shelby GT (Vortech Supercharged)

63 406 Tri-Power 4-speed Galaxie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!