• I have written an article about my car in the swedish Mustang Classic Magazine. In doing so I was allowed to purchase a register listening from the swedish Transportstyrelsen over all the 1965 Mustangs officially registered in Sweden. There are 10 kars ie registered VINs with a K in the fifth position, whereof one is mine. Two owners are members in the Classic Mustang Club. Most of the Kars have not been in traffic for many years. During sommer I will contact and visit the nine registered owners and do a follow up on my article. I will ask the owners if they would allow any publication of VIN on this site.

Bosgarage
    Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback GT 1965 HiPo K-Code
    www.bosgarage.se
  • I have written an article about my car in the swedish Mustang Classic Magazine. In doing so I was allowed to purchase a register listening from the swedish Transportstyrelsen over all the 1965 Mustangs officially registered in Sweden. There are 10 kars ie registered VINs with a K in the fifth position, whereof one is mine. Two owners are members in the Classic Mustang Club. Most of the Kars have not been in traffic for many years. During sommer I will contact and visit the nine registered owners and do a follow up on my article. I will ask the owners if they would allow any publication of VIN on this site.

http://www.bosgarage.se/mustang

That sounds like an interesting project. It would be near impossible to do something like that here in the U.S. due to the many differing agencies and rules.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

http://www.bosgarage.se/mustang

Of the 10 K codes, is there a convertible whose VIN starts with 1881** (its engine was removed from the kar in 1976)?

Also, I am looking for 5R09K165904's engine. The kar was sold new in Sweden in 1965 and left Sweden in 2020.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!