NOS Autolite BF32 Star Spark Plugs

• Here is an Ebay auction for an NOS set of Autolite BF32 Star spark plugs by Ebay member "sweetventidk1989" with a Buy-It-Now of $2,100.00:

(8) 'NOS' Ford Autolite BF-32 ‘Star Logo’ Spark Plugs.......#COAZ-12405-A

These are Vintage ‘NOS’ ‘Star Logo’ Spark Plugs in their original little boxes sweetventidk1989sweetventidk1989sweetventidk1989sweThey are all New, made in the USA, and have never been used. They have been out of production since the later 1960’s and are near impossible to locate. You will receive the (8) Spark Plugs in my photos in their small individual boxes only. The little boxes all have shelf wear and some hand writing on them. The (8) Spark Plugs are in Excellent ‘NOS’ Condition.

These are the Real Deal BF-32 ‘Star Logo’. All the Spark Plugs are Engraved Made in USA. Back in the later 1960’s Autolite was using 5-6 different shell variations. They also engraved made in USA in one of (4) different locations; the hex head, or three different areas where there is the knurling. In fact, even the knurling on Autolite Spark Plugs had different variations.

Autolite finished these plugs with gun bluing (black). Accordingly, that finish was not intended to last 60+ years stored in a paper box. However, the bluing finish on these is in really good condition.

Applications: 289ci sweetventidk1989351ci sweetventidk1989390ci sweetventidk1989427ci sweetventidk1989428ci.

As to the price of $262.50 per Spark Plug = $2,100.00. My specialty is rare and vintage ignition parts. Rare / Vintage ‘NOS’ Harley Davidson Spark Plugs sell for $225.00 - $300.00 each. As do some other Rare / Vintage Spark Plugs. These BF-32 are rarer than those.

Always check your specification manuals to confirm the BF-32 is correct for your engine.

My Vintage NOS Spark Plugs may be between 40-60 +years of age. The little boxes, which house the plugs, may show typical or various signs of shelf-wear as it is a paper product. Some boxes may have end flaps taped, missing, etc. There is NO Set Box with this sale. The large set box in photos 1-3 is not part of the sale and is for identification purposes only. You will receive the (8) Spark Plugs in their individual little boxes only.

If you have any questions or concerns before or after purchase, please message me through eBay and I will promptly answer. Please message me with any questions or concerns before leaving feedback! I would like this transaction to be a positive experience for all! Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding / Buying!

Shipping $42.00 Express Mail, USA Only to all (50 States). Includes signature confirmation, tracking & insurance for the entire purchase price. 

( 8 ) ..'NOS' Ford ‘Autolite’ BF-32 Spark Plugs …‘STAR LOGO’... Made in USA | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• The Buy-It-Now has now been lowered to $1,800.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for an NOS lot of 5 of Autolite BF32 Star spark plugs by Ebay member "hopeto" with a Buy-It-Now of $1,000.00:

Up for auction is a set of five brand new old stock (NOS) Ford Autolite BF32 spark plugs with the 'Star Logo'. These vintage spark plugs interchange with the Ford part number COAZ-12405-A and Autolite part number BF32, BF-32, and COAZ12405A. Fit varioius High Performance 60's Ford vehicles including K Code HiPo 289 Mustangs. Don't miss this chance to own a piece of automotive history. You will receive the 5 spark plugs and boxes seen in the images. The price is for all 5 spark plugs shown (NOT per each).

One lot - Quantity of Five - NOS Ford Autolite BF32 Spark Plugs STAR LOGO | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!