the Alaskan Mustang guy, new to your site but been loving these cars a long time!

• Hey all, I wanted to intro myself. I've been into Mustangs for about 30 years, first getting a 67 GT with a 289 with my dad when I was 13, and later working up to where I'm at now. I have a 65 and a pair of 66 Shelby's that I'm always trying to make better and will be looking for some parts and support and happy to share if I have a tidbit of knowledge, but believe myself to be far from a high-level expert on detail. I like to drive the 66's, but the unfinished 65 is headed to the show field first before beginning that de-restoration!

• Hey all, I wanted to intro myself. I've been into Mustangs for about 30 years, first getting a 67 GT with a 289 with my dad when I was 13, and later working up to where I'm at now. I have a 65 and a pair of 66 Shelby's that I'm always trying to make better and will be looking for some parts and support and happy to share if I have a tidbit of knowledge, but believe myself to be far from a high-level expert on detail. I like to drive the 66's, but the unfinished 65 is headed to the show field first before beginning that de-restoration!

Welcome aboard!! We have many Hipo enthusiasts here.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!