for sale 65 fastback k code san Jose standard interior black rangoon red

• 1965 fastback k code 289 271hp Rangoon red. Bought new in 12/64 has been a one owner car for 57 years it sat in the garage for about 25 years and sent to me (brother in law) to Seattle to repair what ever to get it running again. I had the radiator boiled out and gas tank ,replaced the heater core ,replaced all hoses with ford logos .water pump, thermostat, fuel pump had the carburetor rebuilt, all new brake lining wheel cyl and springs and master cyl, new Coker red line tires (5) Replaced the exhaust system, rebuilt the heater box(seals) replace all rubber door seals and trunk gasket and mat, change all gear oil . I had the car from 2002 to 2008, when I was finished sent the car back to Ca where it sat again for another 13 years in the garage covered up until his passing a few years ago My sister wants to sell it now It was sent to me (brother) to southern ca I have done a few small things have it running now I would like to mention when it was in Seattle. I showed the car at a few car shows, two were at ford national car show in2003-2004 place third, has 98863 org miles, no rust a true California car. Replaced only the front carpet the rest inside is all stock and great condition. no cracks on dash, head liner looks new have all records. asking $60.000 :shy: SOLD thank you all. 12/16/21

• conrad December 6, 2021 at 4:22 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “65 fastback k code san Jose standard interior black rancoon red” to “for sale 65 fastback k code san Jose standard interior black rancoon red”.
  • conrad December 12, 2021 at 9:10 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “for sale 65 fastback k code san Jose standard interior black rancoon red” to “for sale 65 fastback k code san Jose standard interior black rangoon red”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!