NOS C6ZZ 5230 E/F Dual Exhaust Mufflers and Resonators

• Here is an Ebay auction for a pair of NOS C6ZZ 5230 E and C6ZZ 5230 F muffler and resonator assemblies by Ebay member "thebenlyshop" with a Buy-It-Now of $1,800.00 or make offer:

NOS 1965/66 Ford Mustang GT Dual exhaust system.

This is a factory Ford original NOS dual exhaust system for the A code GT but also fits other 65 and 66 Mustangs. I think the K code uses the same system but might have a crossover H pipe which A codes do not have. Not sure on this. May also fit 67 but I have not researched that. This would be perfect for a concourse correct 65/66 A code GT.
    The pipes still have the factory Ford label on them. There is some very minor dings in the resonators as shown in the photos but the system pipes, mufflers and resonators are otherwise excellent.
    I also have an NOS rear lower valance with the holes for the exhaust trumpets and trumpet trim rings as well as the trumpets themselves available separately.
    Shipping: This exhaust system is extremely well packaged for shipment. It is light but very long and bulky. Buyer will pay actual cost and must make all arrangements for pickup. UPS or Fedex Ground is recommended.

NOS 1965/66 Ford Mustang GT Dual exhaust system | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Official Post

Here is an Ebay auction for a pair of NOS C6ZZ 5230 E and C6ZZ 5230 F muffler and resonator assemblies by Ebay member "thebenlyshop" with a Buy-It-Now of $1,800.00 or make offer:

NOS 1965/66 Ford Mustang GT Dual exhaust system.

This is a factory Ford original NOS dual exhaust system for the A code GT but also fits other 65 and 66 Mustangs. I think the K code uses the same system but might have a crossover H pipe which A codes do not have. Not sure on this. May also fit 67 but I have not researched that. This would be perfect for a concourse correct 65/66 A code GT.
    The pipes still have the factory Ford label on them. There is some very minor dings in the resonators as shown in the photos but the system pipes, mufflers and resonators are otherwise excellent.
    I also have an NOS rear lower valance with the holes for the exhaust trumpets and trumpet trim rings as well as the trumpets themselves available separately.
    Shipping: This exhaust system is extremely well packaged for shipment. It is light but very long and bulky. Buyer will pay actual cost and must make all arrangements for pickup. UPS or Fedex Ground is recommended.

NOS 1965/66 Ford Mustang GT Dual exhaust system | eBay

-Fred-

The listing for this NOS Hipo exhaust system for Kars built after the Arvinode window was ended by the seller July 21, 2022 with the following explanation "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!