1966 Mustang gt coupe for sale

• I have for sale an original GT from Arizona with zero rust! The factory sheet metal is all original. It has not gone through a full rotisserie restoration, however, it is a perfect original example of an extremely hard to find classic, which is mechanically solid and drives great. The car was freshened up 4 years ago with a high quality(ditzler deltron) candyapple red paint job. That was the original color of the car. The interior is black. It has the 289 V8 high performance engine with solid lifters giving it 271 horsepower. It was originally an A code car upgraded correctly to HIPO specs in 1979. It is also equipped with a 4 speed manual, toploader transmission. The 41 year undercoating is still intact underneath the car. The original white wall spare tire is still in the trunk. The dual exhaust is an original factory set up (SOUNDS AWESOME!) exiting out the rear valence panel with the factory trumpet tips. It has pony interior and the interior decor group. The price is $18,900. Please email me at brian_coyne@yahoo.com or call me at 401-397-3066. I will send you pictures of whatever you want on the mustang right away. The VIN is 6F07A147021.

Edited by - bcoyne66 on 06/13/2007 13:03:14

Edited by - bcoyne66 on 06/13/2007 20:10:44

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!