Used FoMoCo Dual Quad Intake Manifold

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used FoMoCo dual quad intake manifold by Ebay member "sirelliott" with a starting bid of $2,000.00 and a Buy-It-Now of $2,600.00:

You are bidding on a super nice OEM Ford Mustang Shelby 289 302 HiPo Dual Quad aluminum intake manifold. Intake is original FoMoCo 2 x 4 and looks to have had very little use. Very rare, excellent manifold. Own this piece of Ford racing history before it's too late! May fit other vehicles. Check your application. No porting or cutting has been done on this intake. Will make a nice addition to your OEM restoration or daily driver.

Thanks for looking and good luck bidding. I offer local pick up. Will ship worldwide but shipping will be more. Flat rate shipping if offered, is for lower 48 ONLY. Check out my other auctions. Also have other FE & Cleveland heads, Intakes, blocks, cranks etc. If you need additional info, please e-mail me at bmoye2000 at bellsouth dot net or call 7705843022.

289 HIPO FORD MUSTANG SHELBY OEM DUAL QUAD INTAKE 2X4 GT350 K CODE FOMOCO NICE!! | eBay

-Fred-

This used FoMoCo dual quad intake manifold sold April 16, 2021 on Ebay for $2,000.00.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Official Post

Here is an Ebay auction for a used FoMoCo dual quad intake manifold with air cleaner and fuel log by Ebay member "gwpford" with a Buy-It-Now of $2,500.00:

Original FoMoCo Small Block Dual Quad Intake 289 Hipo GT350. Comes with air cleaner and fuel log, it does have 1 broken bolt underneath for pan easy repair. Location amberson 60x40.

Original FoMoCo Small Block Dual Quad Intake 289 Hipo GT350 | eBay

-Fred-

This used FoMoCo dual quad intake manifold with air cleaner and fuel log sold May 10, 2021 on Ebay for $2,250.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

Here is an Ebay auction for a used FoMoCo dual quad intake manifold by Ebay member "67rtdriver" with a Buy-It-Now of $2,000.00:

Up for your consideration today is a very nice very rare Ford FOMOCO dual quad high rise 2x4 aluminum intake manifold. I am pretty sure this is an over the counter FPP Ford Power Parts intake. This intake will fit the 289/302 small block line of engines. This intake has had a light blast and a light coat of cast coat aluminum paint sprayed on. Having been blasted I strongly suggest washing the interior of the intake to make sure there is no blast residue that will enter your engine.

Shipping will be a fixed $35 on this intake and will cover shipping and insurance to cover the cost of the intake to anywhere in the lower 48 states!

Original FoMoCo Small Block Dual Quad Intake 289 Hipo GT350 High Rise 2x4 Ford | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used FoMoCo dual quad intake manifold by Ebay member "67rtdriver" with a Buy-It-Now of $2,000.00:

Up for your consideration today is a very nice very rare Ford FOMOCO dual quad high rise 2x4 aluminum intake manifold. I am pretty sure this is an over the counter FPP Ford Power Parts intake. This intake will fit the 289/302 small block line of engines. This intake has had a light blast and a light coat of cast coat aluminum paint sprayed on. Having been blasted I strongly suggest washing the interior of the intake to make sure there is no blast residue that will enter your engine.

Shipping will be a fixed $35 on this intake and will cover shipping and insurance to cover the cost of the intake to anywhere in the lower 48 states!

Original FoMoCo Small Block Dual Quad Intake 289 Hipo GT350 High Rise 2x4 Ford | eBay

-Fred-

This used FoMoCo dual quad intake manifold sold September 2, 2021 on Ebay for $1,500.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!