7T02K208762 NIR

• E-Bay Listing: 67 K FB

By Seller: "kmfear"

In: Brewerton, NY

BIN $50k

Listing ended with high bid of $23.6k

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Here is a REAL 1967 Fastback GT "K" Code EXPORT CAR with 25,804 miles! Does it get any better? Im a GM guy and I came across this car in the last year. I knew what it was and grabbed it. Read my feedback no fears, no problems. However I am not a Mustang expert. I wil tell you what I know. Any questions send them or call me anytime. I have a full MARTI that will be added, when I listed the car I was not near a scanner. I am very fussy so consider my description to be overly critical.

The car appears never to have had any rust or ever been wrecked. Its has the HI-PO engine see the large harmonic balancer in the pics. The car was built for export and has a metric speedometer and a radio antenna in the middle of the roof! The pic of the odometer is in kilometers. An Airforce member bought the car and took it to Italy. Notice it says doesnt say Mustang on the outside as another company in Europe owned the rights to that name. It returned and underwent a full professional high quality restoration in 1989. It has held up nicely.The color was changed to Moss Green with a Saddle interior. Originally Sauteme Gold with an Ivy Gold interior.

Engine: Runs awesome. I purchased from a an older man who owned a large modern garage. He had owned the car for over ten years. He said the engine was completely rebuilt 8 years ago. At that time he added Electronic Ignition, Headers and Four Barrel. He drove it a few hundred miles and lost interest. It was stored inside in a climate controlled garage after that. It comes with the original dual point distributor, HI-PO exhaust manifolds, coil, original shifter and Cobra Valve Covers.

Undercarriage: No sigh of rust or repair. Driver quality. No oil leaks anywhere.

Interior: Very nice no major problems. Quartz clock installed. Tach stopped working this week? Slightly faded carpet. Wood wheel has two cracks. Everything else nice.

Exterior: Laser straight. 20 year old paint has held up well. Shelby scoop added when restored. Chrome very good, maybe a little weak around the wing windows. Shelby Kelsey Hayes Cobra wheels.

This is not a 100 point car but an excellent example of a quality 20 year old restoration. MARTI says 1 of 205 with this engine and tranny combo. How many built for export maybe 10?? They only built just over 400 K codes total. A very rare car. If this doesnt sell it will go into climate controlled storage and I will pull it out in 20 years when I retire and Im sure it will be worth triple what it is today. Do not hesitate to call me with any questions. The car can be seen by appointment in the Syracuse, NY area. I will assist with shipping. Ask about payment options before buying. (315) 415 0261 Kevin.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />
    On Apr-28-09 at 13:14:28 PDT, seller added the following information:

OK Ive had alot of interest and heres the biggest questions:

1) I was unable to upload an image of the MARTI Report. If you would like a copy email me at kmfear@aol.com WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and Ill send you one.

2) High quality CARS considered, send a full description and lots of pics to the above address WITH what you want for it.

3) Email me and I will send pics of stamped vin number on fender.

I have nothing to hide but the car is 42 years old and sold as is. I think that covers it, feel free to call me at (315) 415-0261

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…A1%7C240%3A1318

Edited by - 66tiger on 05/17/2009 15:37:08

• Relisted: Same Seller

No BIN this listing

New Info in this listing:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> I am relisting this car because frankly after receiving many valid questions I felt my original posting was very poor in description and information content. If anything is missing you would like to know simply email me or call me at (315) 415 0261. Heres the information I have gathered from the vehicle:

Casting # 6G20 (June 20, 1966)

O C5AE-6015E

Head (found on drivers front)

070301 3

Transmission

7T02 208762

Differential (tag)

WES-H

350 7BB 934

(nose of diff) 65AW 4688A

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…A1%7C240%3A1318

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!