Springfield show

• Just got home a few hours ago from the Springfield show and I must say they did a very nice job. Things were on time the venue was great and each club member wanted to make sure we were having a good time.

Lot's of beautiful mustangs to look at. Just a great weekend. Q.

• Quent, did we meet this weekend? The only people I know I talked to from the forum was Murf, Dan, Bill, Charles and Herb. Refresh my aging memory if we did talk...

Was a fantastic show except for the hospitality (cake and ice cream, lol)... Couldn't ask for better weather either. I don't know what the UV factor was but the temp and humidity levels sure didn't have you looking for the shade very often.

I loved the way they showed a picture of each car as they gave the awards. Hope other clubs pick up on the idea for future National shows.

If I get a chance I'll post pics of all the K's I found there.

Merlyn

• No, we didn't talk. I was pretty busy either cleaning my car or judging other cars. Dan and I, along with a few other folks did sit down either late Friday night or Saturday night and talked about proposed national shows. The whole weekend kind of runs together.

The award program was top notch. I talked to the young man that put it together and told him his power point program was great. Did you notice very few people left after getting their award...most stayed until the end.

Time to clean up the 65 lots of bug juice and dirt. Qman

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!