NC Restorer for K A R???

• Saw something interesting on a description for a car that K A R is selling:First off the '66 Mustang Silver Frost GT Convertible IS NOT finished and yet is being advertised for sale-(thats where the mention of the NC shop comes in) they go on to say that this shop is a dedicated shop only for K A R, anyone know where this shop is or who runs it?? seeme strange to me that a place in Ohio has a place as far away as NC do cars for them???

• I live in Ohio(where K.A.R. is), and I agree that sounds strange. whare is the article you are referring to? You could probably call Kevin at at K.A.R. and find out.

Edited by - 66FastbackGT on 11/24/2006 22:45:51

• I don't know Kevin, or anyone else at K A R well enough yo ask yhis question, its really none of my business anyway, and I don'y know what I'd gain by knowing who the restorer is, as (again) acording to the statement that the shop ONLY does cars for K A R-just seems strange with all that distance between them.

There is no article, the info is along with the '66 Silver Frost GT Convertible that they are selling and have posted on their site.

http://www.karmustang.com

• Who knows....I do cars for people all over the USA. Nowadays distance doesn't count for much. If a restorer has a good reputation people don't care where they are.

Anyway, I'm in NC but don't know who KAR is using.

Randy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!