Wanted: 65 or 66 GT fastback

• Looking for a project car to restore with my son. Would like a drivable car, but will consider a non-driver. Not to much rust. Would also consider completely restored car if its a black on black 66 FB GT.

Many Thanks

Jamey

• My vintage burgundy fastback looks black at night. LOL. 200 miles since complete restoration. Bought it off ebay 2 years ago, it had been cloned into a shelby I got it, took it down to bare metal and made it better than new. Real koni shocks, real 66 shelby intake and carb, tri-y headers, 3.50 posi. All original (ford) sheet metal with many NOS parts. Basically its a not so rich mans shelby. Or poor mans, whatever. Its incredible to drive even with the bias red line tires. Ive got it listed for 59,500.00. This might sound like alot but considering what it would cost to buy and build one like this, its a deal. Ive owned and retored over 30 vintage cars including corvettes and camaros, this was not my first rodeo. call me if you would like more info and pics. thanks 678-521-3388 Atlanta GA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!