1965 Hipo Fastback For Sale in NJ

• I've had a 1965 Hipo Fastback for the past 10 years and I will be putting it up for sale. I wanted to let my fellow Hipo enthusiasts know about it first. I really don't want to put it on ebay because I'm afraid it would end up with someone who wouldn't know or care about the Hipo significance. The car is a non-GT 65 Fastback with standard interior. The car is in the Hipo registry. The color code is (R) Ivy Gold with (28) Ivy Gold Trim. Build date is November 23 out of Dearborn. The car has its original 9-inch rear and its original 4-speed manual transmission. The original engine is gone, but I have an early 66 complete Hipo engine ready to go. The engine has been disassembled for inspection and did not need boring. I had a cam kit from Marv installed. Picture of the engine is included. Engine is missing the Fan, engine mounts and exhaust manifolds but I have a non-original 1.12 clone carb which was just professionally rebuilt to Hipo specs.

The car is a project but has solid floors. The car's biggest issue is the rear frame rails, taillight panel and rear crossmember under the taillight panel. I am firm at $15,000 for the car and engine which I would rather sell together. Email Mark at jershmust@aol.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!