65 K Code GT Fastback

• I am interested in selling my 65 K Code GT Fastback. The VIN is 5T09K163730, the color is silversmoke grey (original color), with a pony red interior. I bought the car about a year ago from a man called "Fearyak" through this site, and if you search the VIN number, you can obtain a lot of information about the car. The previous owner set up a webpage including photos of the car prior to sale, and the car looks basically exactly the same as in those pictures.

I did some work on the car since I bought it, including changing the shifter, changing the gas tank, repairing the heating system, and some engine work. This work was done at Mustangs, Etc. in LA, and I have all of the receipts.

The car looks and runs very well (pretty close to perfect I think). The prior owner did significant work on the car at Mustangs Only (also in LA), and the prior owner's site includes a link to the Mustangs Only site, which includes photos of the car in various stages of the work done. I have the receipts for this work, as well as additional documentation about the car.

I would like to sell the car because I need to buy an SUV, and have limited parking space.

I am asking $45,000 - please respond to dtamman@gmail.com if you have any questions. I am located in the LA area.

Regards,

David

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!