MAY BE SELLING MY HIPO

• Well...My wife and I are buying an 1898 Victorian home to restore. We

also decided to do some traveling. There are only so many hours to the day. I don't want my pony just sitting in the garage. I am giving you folks the heads up before I advertise in the Spring, should I decide to do so. After a lifetime of Mustangs and now,finally owning a K-code, this will not be easy for me. But enough of that. For those who are not familiar with my kar....1965 K-code GT Fastback. Factory correct Rangoon red with black pony interior. Original rebuilt drivetrain,carb,distributor,fan,AX steering box,disc brakes etc. Complete restoration finished in 2006 to MCA driving class requirements. Approx. 900 miles since completion. Engine rebuilt with hardened valve seats to accept unleaded fuel. 3.50 9" rear. Has styled steel wheels and original rally pac that works but not that accurate. Don't have to tell you guys how fast this pony is and what a blast it is to drive. I would be happy to e-mail pictures to you and answer your questions if you are interested. The price is $49,000. Serious inquiries only. Thanks...Ed

Edited by - SPECIAL ED on 01/10/2007 10:03:04

• Thanks for all your e-mails and calls inquiring about my Mustang. The day after I posted my thoughts on selling I decided to do so and I got a buyer that day. The sale is in process. If it does not work out, I will notify those who expressed interest and made offers. Thanks again.......Ed

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks for all your e-mails and calls inquiring about my Mustang. The day after I posted my thoughts on selling I decided to do so and I got a buyer that day. The sale is in process. If it does not work out, I will notify those who expressed interest and made offers. Thanks again.......Ed

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Good Luck on your pending sale Ed. I hope you get your full asking price.

Gary

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!