K Kode Konvertable in Oz

• G,day

I had a good look at the convertable in Queensland, too many red flags came up, I'm not saying it's not a K Kode but its a 65 auto, the floor section where the exauhst mounts and brake hose mount is has been cut out and replaced, it did have the duel exauhst supports in the rail, the diff didnt have the third member and the rubber bump stop was mounted on the floor pan, (rust repair???) the numbers on the front inner fender didnt show the stars*###K#####*, number had been rubbed back but didnt seem right, also wrong carb, wrong distributor, car has air and power steer added but none of the orrig. parts kept?? Look its a bloody nice car and worth the 60K but just not enough proof as a K Kode what do you think???

Jar

• I have a completley rust free k code convertible poppey red, black interior, new top, pant original red primer undercarriage matching numbers... 48k buys the car ss wheels, redlines, new exhaust San Jose Car... if it doesn't sell by hershey it will be at hershey

nate@buckeyeresto.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!