1965 Coupe For Sale-Soild Cal Car Project

• I want to sell my K Coupe,it was built in December 1964 here in Near By San Jose,Ca. still has black plates,very solid car,only a litte rust in door bottom,solid floors and trunk area.Previous owner in the 70's, took out all the drivetrain and installed a 6 cylinder,three speed and 8" out of a donor car.the car still has a working 8000RPM Rally Pac! Car was Vintage Burgundy with std. black interior,3.50:1 rear axle.All the glass is in tact and dash is uncut.All the original sheet metal,grille etc in tact.I have a Correct December 64 289 Block,Sep 64 Heads,Balancer,Boss 302 Rods,Mexican Main Caps,Correct intake,Correct Autolite Carb,Correct date Dual Point Autolite,exh manifolds,bellhousing,Correct 1965 9" Rear Axle housing,Center sections,backing plates,axles.Toploader with no tag,Correct timing cover,fan shroud.email me or call 510-648-9284 I will take $4000 for the car by itself and it does run on its own power with the 6 cylinder! $12,000 for the whole ball of wax,you restore!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I want to sell my K Coupe,it was built in December 1964 here in Near By San Jose,Ca. still has black plates,very solid car,only a litte rust in door bottom,solid floors and trunk area.Previous owner in the 70's, took out all the drivetrain and installed a 6 cylinder,three speed and 8" out of a donor car.the car still has a working 8000RPM Rally Pac! Car was Vintage Burgundy with std. black interior,3.50:1 rear axle.All the glass is in tact and dash is uncut.All the original sheet metal,grille etc in tact.I have a Correct December 64 289 Block,Sep 64 Heads,Balancer,Boss 302 Rods,Mexican Main Caps,Correct intake,Correct Autolite Carb,Correct date Dual Point Autolite,exh manifolds,bellhousing,Correct 1965 9" Rear Axle housing,Center sections,backing plates,axles.Toploader with no tag,Correct timing cover,fan shroud.email me or call 510-648-9284 I will take $4000 for the car by itself and it does run on its own power with the 6 cylinder! $12,000 for the whole ball of wax,you restore!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

FYI - I offered to purchase this car by itself for the asking price of $ 4,000 but the seller apparently has decided that he wants to sell the entire package or keep the car. Just posting to give a heads up to the next person who may want to purchase the car by itself. Perhaps this will save you some time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!