65 engine bay sticker help please

• I have a 65 convertible Kar build December 10 in Dearborn
    Currently restoring the engine bay and have a Jim Osborne sticker kit.
    I would like to know the correct location of the stickers as well as any "grease paint" markings that I could add.
    Not making a true "Concours" Kar but would like to be as correct/accurate as possible.
    The engine has been newly rebuilt and looks great but I want to get the details right !! :D

Any pictures would be greatly appreciated !

Cheers !

• I have a 65 convertible Kar build December 10 in Dearborn
    Currently restoring the engine bay and have a Jim Osborne sticker kit.
    I would like to know the correct location of the stickers as well as any "grease paint" markings that I could add.
    Not making a true "Concours" Kar but would like to be as correct/accurate as possible.
    The engine has been newly rebuilt and looks great but I want to get the details right !! :D

Any pictures would be greatly appreciated !

Cheers !

not making a 'true concours car' ......then why worry about the markings? i would make sure all other details are correct before going down that path. you also will find that 'kit' will have numerous decals that were never used on your application. those decals are also not the best ones on the market. some of their details are not quite right. if you would like other opinions then check over here. http://www.concoursmustang.com

aka C7ZZ-F

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!