• Selling 1965 2+2 . Fully restored w/ Dynacorn body. All new metal, beautiful Raven black with black interior. I purchased the car last Fall a week before the snow came to our neck of the woods. Got to drive it twice, life is changing direction and she must go to a new home after a Winter in the garage.

I’ve done as much research as possible to understand, what I have in this car. It was born in Dearborn and was driven by two owners till 2022, when a classic car dealership in southern Michigan purchased it. I purchased the car from them. It’s my first Mustang. The engine block is a Mexican warranty replacement, and as such, does not match the vin#. It was put back together with original internals, manifolds, carb, balancer, kcode motor mounts, water pump, the numbered kcode heads, fan, radiator, dual point distributor, everything.

The interior has original everything, except carpet, mats, headliner, and Hurst shifter. The restorer used all the original green Autolite glass. And replaced most of the trim with new. The underneath is very clean, painted with red oxide with period looking exhaust. The clutch and linkage are new factory replacements and the open rear has new 3.50 ring and pinion. I purchased a GT foglamp kit, 8000 rpm RallyPak gauges, and red GT stripes for the sides. I have a lot of repro literature ( owners manual, shop manual, dealership brochures, Bob Mannel’s v8 book, etc...) all go with the car. Feel free to call me 906-360-2131, asking $69,000... taking offers.

Edited once, last by Brad (April 27, 2023 at 4:24 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!