5R07K227170 Engine Block

• Crawling around my buddy’s fastback, he found the engine in it is stamped 5R07K227170. In case anyone is looking for it. It’s not for sale, except possibly to the owner of the car it belongs in. Thanks

• Official Post

Crawling around my buddy’s fastback, he found the engine in it is stamped 5R07K227170. In case anyone is looking for it. It’s not for sale, except possibly to the owner of the car it belongs in. Thanks

Thanks for posting this on here. It would be nice to be able to reunite the block with the original Kar.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Crawling around my buddy’s fastback, he found the engine in it is stamped 5R07K227170. In case anyone is looking for it. It’s not for sale, except possibly to the owner of the car it belongs in. Thanks

Burgundy66,

I document the location of vin stamped blocks and transmissions in my database. I have almost 400 vins documented. Would love to be able to contact the owner of the block you found in the future if I ever come across the owner of the kar this block came out of.

Evan

6T09K134XXX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!